Thu, Mar 22|
ABSI Local Interviews - Tokyo
Students and families can schedule a private interview or meeting with the Directors of International Admissions from a number of quality American and Australian Boarding Schools. Agents are also welcome to bring families to interviews.
Time & Location
Mar 22, 2018, 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Sunroute Plaza-Tokyo, Maihama, Urayasu, Chiba Prefecture 279-0031, Japan
About The Event
Meet the Directors of International Admission from high quality boarding schools in America and Australia - registration is required.
Applications are still being accepted, student need to apply now for September 2018 commencement.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
This Admissions / Presentation Fair by ABSI is aimed at high-school-aged students and it is expected students will attend with at least one parent.
Please bring along a copy of the student's passport which would be used to gain a student visa for entry.
What can I bring into the event?
- Copy of the student's last two (most recent) school report transcripts;
- Copy of your passport which will be used for student visa application;
- Teacher or School recommendation or reference letter;
- Any English proficiency assessment report results (i.e. TOEFL, AEAS, iSTARTOnline or IELTS) results.
- Any other information to support your application for admission
How many schools will be offered as a choice at this Fair?
At this event you will be able to speak with Directors of Admission of a number of schools:
- Academy of the Holy Family (Connecticut)
- Chapel Hill - Chauncy Hall (Boston)
- Community School (Idaho)
- High Mowing School (New Hampshire)
- San Domenico (California)
- St. Andrew's-Sewanee (Tennessee)
- St. Margaret's School (Virginia)
- Steamboat Mountain School (Colorado)
- Tara Anglican School for Girls (Sydney)
- The Kings School (Sydney)
- The Hills Grammar School (Sydney)
- St Paul's Grammar School (Sydney)
- Genazzano FCJ College (Melbourne)
- Methodist Ladies' College - MLC (Perth)
- Brisbane Grammar School (Brisbane)
- Fahan School (Hobart)
- The Hutchins School (Hobart)
- Loreto College (Adelaide)