top of page
Student Visas and Form I-20

All of the ABSI schools are Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP)-certified and are eligible to enroll F-1 international students. Some schools charge a processing fee for the Form I-20, please ask our admissions team if the school you are interested in charges a fee.


Once you are accepted to one of the ABSI schools, you need to follow these steps before arriving in the United States:

1. GET

Get a Form I-20: Once you receive acceptance to an ABSI school and provide evidence of financial support, as well as any other supporting documents, you will be sent a Form I-20, “Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Status.” 

2. PAY

Pay the I-901 Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) Fee: All international students must pay the I-901 SEVIS Fee. You can pay your fee at For more information, view the Form I-901 Fee Payment tutorial.


Apply for a visa to travel to the United States: You can apply for a visa to travel to the United States at your designated U.S. embassy or consulate. Make sure you bring all required documents with you.

Have additional questions, contact our Directors of International Enrollments!

bottom of page